The Ealaín na Gaeltachta staff are still working, you can contact us by email or phone. Ealaín na Gaeltachta is available to provide a range of supports and advice to minimize the impact of the Corvovirus / Covid-19.
Our advice is to continually and shrewdly monitor the guidance being issued by the Public Health Authorities nationally and internationally including relevant Government Departments. The most up to date advice on Covid-19 is available at the following links:
• World Health Organization (WHO)
• European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
• Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC)
• Health Service Executive (HSE)
• Department of Business, Enterprise & Innovation
• Department of Culture, Heritage and Gaeltacht
• Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection
• The Revenue Commissioners
Údarás na Gaeltachta have also issued an Advisory and Supports Plan to assist Gaeltacht Communities and Businesses affected by Covid19.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, you will find our direct contact information here.